I find so many examples of greatness and generosity through this experience.
Pages
Our Story
If you are here, then you are part of Emma's team. Thank you for your overwhelming love and support to Emma, her parents, her sister and brothers. We are so grateful to all of you, and particularly to the incredible staff and volunteers and Primary Childrens Hospital.
ER visits so far: 21
Anesthesia count: 15
Sedation count: 6 (Sedation isn't as bad as anesthesia - so these are saves from anesthesia)
Blood Transfusions: 6
Platelet Transfusions: 4
Port Access: 87
Hospital Admissions: 6
12/12/15
ER visits so far: 21
Anesthesia count: 15
Sedation count: 6 (Sedation isn't as bad as anesthesia - so these are saves from anesthesia)
Blood Transfusions: 6
Platelet Transfusions: 4
Port Access: 87
Hospital Admissions: 6
12/12/15
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Speaking of Hair
I meant to post this several days ago. Thursday afternoon, Grandpa and Gramma Tec (Linda) came over to bring Emma's birthday present. Gramma was wearing a hat, so it took me half a minute to realize...
Emma took Gramma's new 'do in stride, but I still haven't gotten over how loving and supportive this was. Gramma simply said, "I had a choice, Emma didn't."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment