Our Story

If you are here, then you are part of Emma's team. Thank you for your overwhelming love and support to Emma, her parents, her sister and brothers. We are so grateful to all of you, and particularly to the incredible staff and volunteers and Primary Childrens Hospital.

ER visits so far: 21
Anesthesia count: 15
Sedation count: 6 (Sedation isn't as bad as anesthesia - so these are saves from anesthesia)
Blood Transfusions: 6
Platelet Transfusions: 4
Port Access: 87
Hospital Admissions: 6

12/12/15

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

New Address

Mom made a decision to rock the boat, upset things, and ruffle the feathers. For several reasons, I am moving Emma's site.

Previously we have hosted her site at caringbridge.org at the recommendation of a Primary Children's social worker. Caringbridge is great for someone who hasn't blogged and isn't really super tech savvy; but I wanted the control that I could get with  our new site here at princessemmareeder.blogspot.com.

I am sorry to upset the fine balance; but here are a few good things about the new address:
  • I get more control of the site
  • You can search by topic... my keywords are at the bottom of each post
  • I can share more than one photo per entry
  • You can leave notes still, but by entry rather than all in one spot... until I figure out how to have a guestbook on blogspot
  • You can still get an email update when I post a new entry; but you have to set it up again using the first item on the right
  • No ads or solicitations 
And there you have the latest plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment