Our Story

If you are here, then you are part of Emma's team. Thank you for your overwhelming love and support to Emma, her parents, her sister and brothers. We are so grateful to all of you, and particularly to the incredible staff and volunteers and Primary Childrens Hospital.

ER visits so far: 21
Anesthesia count: 15
Sedation count: 6 (Sedation isn't as bad as anesthesia - so these are saves from anesthesia)
Blood Transfusions: 6
Platelet Transfusions: 4
Port Access: 87
Hospital Admissions: 6

12/12/15

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Sick Siblings

How do you keep them separate? I've got one with a pretty steady fever over 18 hours. I've got one that pukes. (gross) And I've got a fussy clingy baby without symptoms beyond fussy and clingy. And I've got little miss Leukemia.

Emma slept in the living room, and we're trying to keep the sickies downstairs and Emma upstairs today; but they all really just want to get in each others' spaces and share germs.

No comments:

Post a Comment